Greetings Everyone

Hi My Name is Natalie- I live in the Blue Mountains near Sydney in Australia and have a six month old son Ethan.
Have been looking through the ‘Litle Reader’ and it is really comprehensive and very much met my needs. Still figuring out how to do my own cards up.
I would be interested to know at what age people have found their children able to read after using this program?

Natalie

G’day, Natalie! :slight_smile:

Welcome to our community!

Judging from the testimonials we’ve been receiving, children have been starting to recognize words as early as even before their first birthday, which is not uncommon at all, whether or not you are using Little Reader.

For more feedback to your question, I would suggest you post a new topic under the “Teach Your Child to Read” or “Little Reader General” board!

Welcome again, and hope to see you around often! :slight_smile:

KL

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear from you soon!
Nikki

Hello Natalie! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums! We hope that you enjoy your stay here!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy: