Great source when making animal's EK flash cards with POI

I’m thinking about taking my daughter to the zoo this weekend. I decided to look at the Denver’s Zoo website to have an idea of what kind of animals we were going to see so maybe I could take some of the animal flash cards I have. Anyways, there are so many that it will take me forever to go through the website, BUT I found what I think a is great source when making animal’s EK flash cards and you need a real picture and POI.

The website is www.denverzoo.org

When you are at the website go to the tab that says animals and plants and you can pick which category you want to see (mammals, reptiles, fish, birds, invertebrates, plants). There is a drop down box where you can pick which animal you want to see, once it comes up you have the picture and great information for POI’s. Which you know are accurate! The pictures are good, but they usually show just the face of the animal and not the whole body, so you may want to search for a different picture, but at the end if you don’t find another one there is one.

I’m sure there are other zoo’s websites that may have the same info and it may be a good idea when wanting to check different regions.

Hope some people find this helpful too! :biggrin:

Woweee, that’s a FANTASTIC site, thank you so much!!!