Great Site for Homeschooling

I have searched and I did not run across this site being mentioned before but maybe it has.

This is my favorite site:
http://www.1plus1plus1equals1.com/TotBooks.html

This site links to others but this is the best site. Coiln has really responded well to material from this site.

I get her emails. She has a lot of good activities.

Have you made any of the tot books? They look like a lot of fun.

no, but I’ve wanted to. They look fun. I just want to get some thicker paper and bigger laminating pouches so they will last.

Yes I have made them. Colin loves them. I just printed them on regular paper. If it continues to go well with him, I want to do it on better paper and laminate. It took me about a week along with everything else I do to make some of these things. There is a lot of good material.

Things that he likes are coloring the trains then making a book out of them. I think it is helping him learn his colors.

He likes the things that go with Brown bear, and The Very Hungry Caterpillar books. We have both of the books and the cut outs help him be more interested in the books.

He likes the accordion books.
There are activities for Brown Bear and the Caterpillar for sizing small to large. There are activities for pattering on a candy cane. There are several things to help them to learn their name, shapes etc. Colin likes Handy Mandy and trains so he loves the things from this site.

Thanks for the detailed reply. I can’t wait to make some with my little one. Thanks for sharing this site. :slight_smile:

I got another great link.
www.homeschoolshare.com

I just printed some fun learning activities for children! :wink:

I really like the one about trains :slight_smile: