great free baby learning flashcard type video website

Hi, I just discovered www.rajshri.com an Indian website that provides free movies. They have a kids section, and a large number of categories, including aesop’s fables, indian fairy tales, mythology, indian heritage and literature, nursery rhymes and the “Learn” section, which is most of use to us on here.
The nursery rhymes can be watched as one large file or individual songs. Each song has the words along the bottom. Most are in English, though some are in Hindi… you choose which language appeals.
The Learn section has flashcard-style learning, with your choice of a long 1 hour show or individual segments. The topics range from animals, transportation, places people work, maths, abcs, to a more encycolopaedic knowledge (but not flashcard-style) video on the human body systems. I watched the digestive system clip, and it was informative, but the pronunciations were way out there. Oesophagus was pronounced “eee-so-FAY-gus” where I’d pronounce it “uh-SUFF-ah-gus”. But you say tomayto, I say tomahto… so what we all pronounce things differently…At least they had a lot of words on screen to support the audio, such as large intestine, carbohydrate, protein etc… very educational.

thank you very much for sharing. This is very cool. :yes:

thank you its nice

Thanks I have made a not will have a look and

AWESOME! :slight_smile:

Hello! I have been looking for nursery rhymes in Hindi. Since I don’t speak the language it is hard for me to tell which ones are good or more popular. I did visit the website mentioned above, but there are lots of videos not all of them are children related. Is there anything specially for kids? Any links? dvds?
Thanks