Graham on the Ellen Show & Ellen Show-911 book (2)

Dear All,

A few clips with children reading on the Ellen Degeneris Show, including the four-year-old boy that saved his mother’s life by knowing how to call 911!

I will definitely buy the book It’s Time To Call 911 for the girls to read and learn.

More books here > http://www.yourbabycanread.com/books-and-more-list.php

Enjoy!
Ayesha

I love the video of Graham he is such a sweet heart, and of course such a wonderful demonstration of the results of teaching reading at a young age.

The boy who called 911 is great too, I haven’t taught that to Hunter yet but seeing this made me realize how important it is to know that information!

I suppose the reason I haven’t really thought about teaching it yet is because I have some bad memories of little kids calling 911 when I was a child, one of the ones being my neighbor who I used to babysit would call 911 just to get attention! My little brother, too, when he was about four called 911 once because my mom had gone to the store (the rest of us kids were home but he needed my mom) so he called 911 because at his preschool they told him to call that number if he needed help!

But, I am definitely going to be teaching Hunter the PROPER way and time to call 911, because, as we have seen, it can be a matter of life and death!