Good posture

I am considering ballet for my 34 month old daughter. There are some toddler courses for 2 yo to start on some sort of toddler ballet lesson. When is the best age to start ballet? My height is above average and I grow up a head or half a head taller than my peers, and I have a tendency to hunch back. Even now. My daughter’s height is also above average, I want to ascertain that she will have good posture. Probably will let her learn Wing Tsun or some chinese kung fu when she is older, that will also help with good posture, any other activities to do or exercise for good posture?
Just want to share and have some opinion on this.

Ballet is great for posture so your daughter will benefit from it. I personally use Element Ballet Conditioning Work out DVD http://amzn.com/B000WC38BO at home along with Pilates DVD’s. Maybe your daughter will like to join you while u play a dvd at home?

Also, I’m very picky on the height of pillows, as I feel it will misalign neck/back posture if it is too high. So I’m still doing research on the best pillow for my 3 yr old son and for ourselves. I think we’re going to buy 100% silk pillow case coverings and possibly wool filled pillows, not sure yet.

Ethan will be enrolled in Karate, Dance, Sports soon so that will help with his cordination/posture/agility.