Good day to every!!!!

:laugh: Hello parents, babies and kids! I’m Svetlanochka! I’m from Russia.
I have pretty baby-daughter Sofia. She is only 4 months! I hope it will be interesting to joy your company :wub:

hi an welcome to the forum.
we are glad to see you here, browse the forum and you can see many interesting topics that you would love to know

And a good day to you also! My son will be 4 months on the 17th. I am currently enjoying looking around and read what other parents are doing. I am trying to decide what programs I want to purchase. Enjoy

Where are you from? What’s your language?
here some Russian downloads of flashcards - http://maminsite.ru/early.files/early%2012.html

Welcome to the forum!

welcome. thanks for posting your site. i am a russian speaker too. there is a russian board here on brill kids, you can try to introduce yourself there. they are mostly concerned with translating the reader into russian though. since you, i gather, want it for your children in english, this is the place for you.
see you around.
liza

Hi Lizaveta!
Nice to read you :slight_smile:

i’ve found great collection of ppts in Russian.

If you are interested, please, visit - http://900igr.net/index.html

thanks svetlana,
this is good information for encyclopedic knowledge, something that i haven’t even started to look into. have you taught your child to read in russian? how old is she? i have been trying to show my daughter some flashcards, on the computer, but most of the time she says “bye bye” and tried to take it away from me to play. it’s a little discouraging. have you used zaizev’s cubes? i have ordered them but am still waiting to receive the package.
liza

Hi, Liza!
My daughter is 5 months now and she is fond of watching flashcards with sounds!

Sometimes when she is with my husband, I’m doing smt on computer, they come near to me and she looks at the monitor with interest trying to see smt new. I don’t show her ppts everyday, may be 3-4 times in week, but she is waiting, I know, because she can skip pages in real magazines and watch on them. She cann’t sit yet. And you baby is older and it’s harder to catch her attention, but I think yu should add more sounds into ppt, may be special effects.

I’ve read about zaitzev’s cubes, and this method of teaching is base for traditional school teaching method.
My father 23 years ago learnt me to read at 3 y.o. by using diafilms, a kind of russian soviet flashcards :)))
And now I think we can use the same method but with new technologies.

Here on brillkids I’m interested with posts of TEACHING MY TOODLERS, may be his posts will interest you too.

See you here!

hi svetlana,
you are right, things are a lot easier when you are teaching someone who is not capable of running away :wacko:
i have tried showing the words to my daughter’s bear and that worked a bit better but still, she doesn’t really care for them. there are many people posting here and a lot of them have a lot a lot of experience. if you have time, you can find some mind boggling things, like people teaching their children a different language everyday and so on. i am happy with the three that we speak at home. but i’ll have to wait and see if my daughter has actually learned any words. i might try sound, but i am showing flashcards through a cool app for an ipad and it doesn’t allow new things to be put into it. maybe i’ll have to switch to ppp.
see you around,
liza

Hi Liza!
Nice to hear from you again :)))
I just want to remind that your daughter is still a baby :))) don’t be so srict :slight_smile:
Yesterday I remember my first year of learning English, it was in 1992, only now in 2011 I realised that I was taught by Doman style and it really works. Even now I remember flashcards with modal verbs %-). So let the time and her mind do its job :)))
Good luck!
See you.