Goats Milk???

hello everyone…

i am new and my name is crosailo from singapore…a 2 mths old mother to a baby boy ugin.
would like to join in this forum to know more parents and exchange opinions and ideas as well as knowledge…

my quest…has anyone fed baby with goat’s milk???
or thinking of??

Hi Crosailo,

I have been feeding my baby goats milk (pasteurized) ever since she was 3 months old (now almost 5). My daughter was orginally breastfed but due to certain circumstances that prevented me from feeding my child breast milk I had to look for an alternative option. Now my daughter didn’t like the goat milk at first but once I added a bit of sugar she was fine. I had told my doctor that I was feeding my daughter goat milk and she didn’t say it was bad since I told her I was giving my daughter Multi-vitamin drops. Anyway, my baby is fine with it and now we have started her on solids, but I would consult with a doctor of course before trying anything new.

My sister’s baby was allergic to cow’s milk, so she bought goat’s milk instead and boiled it before feeding it to the baby. She used to add a bit of tea…

We fed Felicity goat’s milk (Karrihome) for the first 2 years of her life.

goat’s milk is way better than cow milk, don’t add any kind of sugar though, there are healthier sweeteners available at health food stores, agave sweetener or stevia for example

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Im sorry I dont have any advice on goat’s milk but i have heard wonderful things about it. I think even Dr Oz from Oprah endorses it.