Goal: That my boy will become a reader

[b]Hi all,

I’m a new mom and it’s great to have stumbled on this site. I’m trying to find as much information as I can on how to raise my boy to become a reader (although I’m not sure if it’s genetics that decides that). Anyway, I have just now started testing little reader. Any more information from new or old moms around here will be welcome. Others too would probably learn from your experience, and the discussion. We learn much from others’ experience. Thanks and see you around here.

Megumi nan desu kedo[/b]

Hi Megumi, and welcome to our forums!

First off, I’d just like to say that you have an excellent name - Megumi (blessing) in japanese!

I do hope that you will enjoy your stay with us here - we certainly have a lot of parents and teachers here in our forums who are most willing to share their experience and help out! :slight_smile:

Happy posting!

Cheers,

Lappy

Hi and welcome to the forums! We are certainly glad to have you here.

I am glad you are enjoying Little Reader. It is a great learning tool, and it keeps getting better thanks to everyone who is testing it.

Feel free to browse the forums; I think you will find a lot of great discussions here. And please let us know if you need help with anything!

Nikki