Glenn Doman in Italy on 6th of May

I have received this email . Maybe some of you in Europe might be interested in the event.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Marco Del Freo and I’m the new head of communications of The Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential in Philadelphia.

This letter is addressed to all the people who, like you, have created or are part of the great family of Institutes parents who are spread all across Europe and the Middle East, those who chose to help their children, both well and hurt, with the maximum commitment and devotion possible.

To commemorate the opening of our European headquarters in Fauglia 25 years ago, this coming May we are organizing a series of initiatives and meetings which will also feature the founder, Glenn Doman, together with our colleagues around the world.

We want to share with you this time of celebration and renewal of the commitment undertaken by Glenn Doman 57 years ago to brain-injured people of all ages and from every country.

Therefore please accept this letter as the first announcement of a party to which all of you are invited. We want to organize this major European meeting in Fauglia, Italy, on Sunday, May 6th and in order to do this we need your help.

You are many, many, thousands in order to be able to get an idea of the organizational effort that we face we are asking for a little help let us know as soon as possible if you think you can come or not. You can change your mind at any time, and whatever your answer, we will continue to keep you updated. The first response from you will help us get an idea of how to prepare the welcome you deserve for everything you have done for your children and for us.

So please answer HERE specifying if you want to come (the answer is not binding and you can change it at any time) and the number of people you plan to bring with you. Also indicate if you prefer to receive information at a different address or whether you no longer wish to be contacted, which I certainly hope is not the case.

With my next email I will let you know how you can contact me for any information you consider important to know regarding the celebration of the Twenty-fifth / 25thEuropean Anniversary.

I must ask you for one final courtesy. The Institutes have been operating all over the world for nearly sixty years and there are many of you who have not left an email address in our archives (there was no Internet back then, can you believe it?) If you know other families who have been in the program, please circulate this letter so that they can get back in touch with us, answer us and receive the official invitation to participate, just as you will in the coming weeks.

For now, thanks for your time, your responses and especially the commitment that you have always shown in the care of your children.

See you soon,

Marco Del Freo

Director of Communications and Special Projects
Philadelphia

Great info, I’m sure our parents in Italy will be glad to hear of this. Thanks for sharing. :slight_smile: