Glenn Doman books you would recommend for 1-2 1/2 years old's?

I’ve read How To Teach Your Baby To Read from the library. It was one from the 60’s. We have the Little Reader and Little Math programs so I don’t know if I need those books. I want two get a couple but I don’t know which ones for their ages. Lily is almost 13 months and Kevin is 2 1/2.

Thank you in advance,

Lyla

Little Reader and Little Math do exactly what Doman tells you to do. I would recommend “Fit Baby, Smart Baby, Your Baby”, which I understand to be the updated “Physically Superb” book, which I have read. Also the encyclopedic knowledge book would be beneficial. I think the “Multiply your Baby’s Intelligence” is nice summary of most of the reading, math, and encyclopedic knowledge programs, so if you were only going to read one book, read that one, but if you read all the other books, this one is just repetitious. Maybe where you already have the BK products, this would be the best since it gives you a nice overview of the “why” behind it.

Good luck! They’re all good books. :slight_smile:

Thank you! I just ordered Encyclopedic knowledge and Fit Baby, Smart Baby, Your Baby. I can’t wait to read them.