Glen Domn's triple you baby's intelligence book download

Hello Guys,

I found a thread where one of the members had put up the Glenn Doman’s “Triple your baby’s intelligence” book for download. I can’t find it in the download section. I have been searching for quite sometime now… Could you please tell me where I can download it…could you please point the section out for me please…

cheers

Anyway guys after some googling, i found the book here. It might be useful…

LINK REMOVED.

cheers

Dear Suteja,

Thank you very much for your research efforts! :slight_smile:

• Ayesha

Dear Suteja . . . did you successfully download this? because I am having technical difficulties . . . :blink: - Ayesha

me either.
I tried couple times but It didn’t work…

Hi everyone,

Please be careful when downloading .rar files.
You never know when they can be filled with viruses.

Thanks,

Lawrence

Dear All,

Okay - I figured it out . . .

1. Click on the link:
    LINK REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR

2. Write down the password > books_for_all

3. Click on link:
    LINK REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR

4. Underneath the left-side speedometer, click “Free User”

5. Wait for the timer countdown to complete.

6. Click on the “Download” button. At some point, you have to enter the password.

7. A dialog box opens up asking you to open or save the WinRAR archive file. I chose save because I already have WinRAR 3.80, and there are there are free downloads online. Just please don’t ask me to explain to you what it is because I cannot - but I do have it and it works.

8. Open WinRAR and open each of the four .pdf files to save to your computer.

9. Enjoy your reading.

• Ayesha :biggrin:

Dear Lawrence,

Viruses? What is the best anti-virus software to protect our computers when we do download RAR files?

Thanks.
Ayesha

Google desktop has a free anti-virus software.

Can someone upload the eBook to this website? I get “exceeded maximum download for this user” error even though this is the first time I’ve been to this website.

http://free.avg.com/

This is probably the best, free anti-virus software there is.

Please do that… I tried a lot of times and I am getting a error message ’ exceeded the maximum limit’. It is also saying that i have to take the primium page and pay to download the book…

Yes, the download works!! Thanks…

Hello everyone!

I’m very sorry to break this news, but unfortunately we are taking down the book’s links from our site. Please also do your best not to provide links to Rapidshare (Rapidshare has a massive reputation in providing VIRUS-ridden files) for the protection of all members.

:nowink: This book is not completely free, and we are against breaking copyright laws here in our forum. We hope that everyone understands this, and for this reason we cannot host this file in our site.

Thank you.

Oh ok Lappy. Sorry about that…

No problem Suteja. :slight_smile: We’re actually not opposed to providing information to our members, and I do think that it’s very noble of everyone to share; it’s just that as it turns out this book isn’t supposed to be free, and we do want to respect copyright rules, especially for GD books. :wink:

Yes, I mistakenly downloaded this and realized it was probably not legal and deleted it. I suggest anyone else who downloaded this do the same.