Glad to be here

Hello all! I am thrilled to have surfed my way to this brilliant site!

I am an early childhood provider/education coordinator at the child care center I have been employed at for the last 17 years.

I don’t have children of my own YET but I do enjoy caring for children.

On the side I am a nanny/babysitter. I really don’t care for the term babysitter but that is widely understood. I found this site while expanding my knowledge of reading to young young children/teaching children to read.

I love this site!! It is a wealth of broad yet specific information. I plan to add it to the parent newsletter I generate once a month.

One of the things I am taking from this site tonight is a link to the crawling/reading relationship. I have heard that school of thought before but I didn’t have it in black and white along with a name to attribute it to.

Thank you and hello

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents/carers from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15

Very glad to have you here!

That’s a lovely picture - is that you with one of your child care kids?

Hi everyone,
I actually discovered this wonderful site by following the links on ebay when I was looking to buy some reading resources and wow I am so glad I did. while I don’t have young children I do have grandchildren one in Japan. It is brilliant that this site caters for different nationalities. As well I work with students with learning, behavioural and speech difficulties. This program makes learning so much fun and relevant to my students. They love the graphics and the variety. While it is only early days and I have yet to further explore. I know that this will be always be an integral part of my learning program.

Thankyou for providing this brilliant resource.
Marie

Hi to both of you! Welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

No the baby is me when I was a baby. That is my mom holding me. :slight_smile:

Hello there! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We also recommend visiting our BrillBaby website for more information about how to teach your baby - the site covers several topics that may interest you: from prenatal stimulation to life skills to teach your little one.

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy: