Getting started with a 3 month old

Greetings everyone!
I have a 3 month old baby boy. We have been doing some components of the Doman “How smart is your baby” program since birth.
Thanks to the insights on this forum, I am considering buying LR. I was curious about incorporating the little math and music programs into our daily learning. I would appreciate it if some of you could weigh in on how and when to incorporate these.
Thank you!

Hi Panaromix,
Welcome to BrillKids :slight_smile:
Incorporating the BrillKids programs are easy since each lesson takes less than 5 mins. You can download a free trial to see how it fits into your schedule. Most parents use the program while their child is eating/nursing in the morning. Then follow up with the 2nd lesson later in the day. When using these programs with babies and toddlers it is hard to keep a set schedule which is why these programs are designed to be easily shown with no preparation from the parent besides turning the computer on and pressing play.

You can also visit www.brillbaby.com to download some free teaching booklets that will give you more insight and how to about teaching with these programs.

We look forward to hearing more about your early learning journey.

Welcome to the forums!

Thank you!
We are having great fun with the earning learning process. I look forward to more joy. These forums have been wonderful and I hope to contribute more as we move forward.

Glad to hear that you’re enjoying your stay Panoramix! :slight_smile:

And just in case you haven’t checked them out, do pay a visit to our library’s Infant Stimulation Cards section - we usually encourage parents to try using them for very young infants to start visual exercises - best of all, they’re completely free!

Here’s the link: http://library.brillkids.com/infant-stimulation-library.php

Have fun! :happy: