Games babies play?

What games or activities do you do with your 3 months old? Lets share some ideas with each other!

Skylark,

I think this post may help you with that question. Hope it helps! :slight_smile:

http://forum.brillkids.com/general-discussion-b5/what-to-do-with-a-3month-old!/msg22255/#msg22255

I hope this will help.

http://books.google.co.in/books?id=nF675XoGj9oC&dq=2,000+Best+Games+and+Activities:+Using+Play+to+Teach+Curiousity,+Self-Control,+Kindness+and+Other+Essential+Life+Skills&printsec=frontcover&source=bn&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=4&ct=result#PPA2,M1

Excellent book with fun activities! :happy:

We do a lot of them already, but having a collection to choose from, gives you more ideas to keep it fun. Thank you for sharing the link! Our little girl is very active and loves new things, so it is good to have a resource for ideas.

We also starter LM and LR with her already.

Also, when I do things around the house, I am baby-- wearing, so she is with me doing different choirs and I explain her what I do, talk about things, colors, etc, she loves it.

Another thing that she is fascinated about, is watching daddy play guitar. We played and sang a lot to her when she was still in the tummy, and ever since she was born, she was not just fascinated by music, but wanted to watch where and how it comes from. When my husband plays guitar for her, she would watch intently, following his fingers, and would not get distracted with anything else, till the end of the musical piece. Funny thing, - she usually following my husbands fingers super intently as he plays, but when he would get a wrong note once in a while, she would look up at him in surprise. First we though it was a coincidence, but we did it purposely and she reacted the same. She loves this activity of not just listening to music, but watching it.

I also finding some good ideas in the book of Natural parenting, that someone here on the forum mentioned just recently.

But it is also fun to hear what others of you do with your babies! :slight_smile: