Game for learning Spanish-ThinkFun Bilingual Zingo! Spanish?

I’m looking for birthday present ideas for my daughter who will be 4 in the summer. I saw someone on a blog recommend ThinkFun Bilingual Zingo! Spanish. Do any of you have this and is it good, or is there something else you would recommend? We don’t have any games or board games, and I don’t want useless boring ones cluttering up our tiny flat, so I want a good one!

Oooh, what a coincidence! We have the French version of Zingo! and my daughter enjoys playing the game so much that I just recently ordered the Spanish version as well. We have a couple of other ThinkFun games that we also really like - Rush Hour Jr. and Clever Castle (for development of visual-spatial skills, sequential thinking, and deductive reasoning skills.) The age recommendations for Rush Hour Jr. and Clever Castle are for older children so she needed a lot of explanation and guidance in the beginning. She now gets the concepts and almost always picks one of the ThinkFun games over other board games. We also have Candyland and Hi Ho Cherry-O which she got as presents last Christmas and she has never really shown much interest in them. I would recommend any of these ThinkFun games and we would probably be getting more of them as she grows older.