Funny baby quotes

“Diaper backward spells repaid. Think about it.” ~ Marshall McLuhan

“A father is someone who carries pictures where his money used to be.” ~ Anon

“There are only two things a child will share willingly - communicable diseases and his mother’s age.” ~ ~ Dr. Benjamin Spock quote

“People who say they sleep like babies usually don’t have them.” ~ Leo J. Burke quote

“Parenthood: The state of being better chaperoned than you were before marriage.” ~ Marcelene Cox

“If your baby’s “beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time,” you’re the grandma.” ~ Theresa Bloomingdale

“Making the decision to have a child - it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.” ~ Elizabeth Stone

“A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.” ~ Author Unknown

Very True lol

Very nice…Thanks! :biggrin:

ya funny lol lol

“A conscience is like a baby. It has to go to sleep before you can.”
~ Author Unknown

“A perfect example of minority rule is a baby in the house.”

I run across this thread almost a year old but i like this quote epsecially because that is how I feel. Could it be because I AM the GRNADMA Too? :yes: :yes: : lol lol

I love the diaper quote stating that speeled backward is repaid.
This a cute quote someone brought to my attention because I had a notebook full of ideas and thoughts about upbring my baby I wrote when I was pregnant.
John Wilmot-
“Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories.”