Fun Free Videos for Learning Japanese

Hey guys,

I found some fun videos on you tube that teach Japanese. These are songs that teach Hiragana (one of the Japanese alphabet systems), days of the week, months of the year, Mary Had a Little Lamb etc… They are really catchy. I caught my 2yo daughter singing “Hitsuji, hitsuji, hitsuji…” (in English that would be “Sheep, sheep, sheep…”) From the Mary Had a Little Lamb song. And it was only the day after we first viewed that video. Anyways, my kids loved them so I thought I would share them.

Hope you guys like them!

This is the Hiragana Video

This is Numbers 1-20

This is Mary Had a Little Lamb

This is When, Where, Who, What? etc.

This Colors

This is Months of the Year

This is Days of the Week

This is How Much?

This is How old are you?

This is Weather

This is Where are you from?

This is Hot, Cold, Fun, Cool & Interesting

Hmm…

I’m very new at posting and something seems to have gone very wrong with this post. There seems to be double of each video I posted. I know I did not put 2 separate codes for each video. If anybody has any suggestions or tips for me so that this does not occur again it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

I just type what I want to talk about, like this… then I press the space bar acouple of times like this…

and right here I paste the URL of the youtube clip that I have copied (control C to copy, then control v right here).
And that is all. (the URL itself wont show up, the clip will be there instead).

I’ll try it now. Here’s an interesting series of clips I found by Jasenzo on YOutube on Right Brain parenting and Right Brain Art.
Here’s one example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWobPexWUjE

If you post too many clips on one page, the later clips dont show, the URL shows instead…

Thanks so much for the help. I will definitely try that out next time.

hi,

Thanks c4andy20 for sharing this !
I’ll try this! This will be a goot startup for new language

• Kreena