Freebie: Right Brain Art Program

I did an interesting program recently for parents on developing the right brain called “Meet the Artist Within” by Creatively Fit. You can do it with your child, too. I did it with my older son and he really enjoyed the activities.

I have a giveaway on my blog for one person who wants to try the program. Please check it out and help me spread the word to anyone who might be interested - thanks!

http://figur8.net/baby/2010/11/30/giveaway-meet-your-artist-within-program/

I saw your giveaway but thought it was for an art center in Malaysia so did not enter :slight_smile:

Creatively Fit is actually an art center in the US and the course is online so anyone can enter :slight_smile: Sorry, I should have made that clear.

Hi Shen-li,

I tried to join up to your blog but it didn’t work I never got a confirmation email.

Kimba

Hi Kimba,

You just need to add a comment to the blog post and sign up for Creatively Fit’s newsletter. If you PM me your email addy, I’ll check with them about your registration for their newsletter.

Thanks,
Shen-Li.

I hate how left out I feel! I only have internet on my iPhone and I can’t get any of those Internet websites, games, and resources for my girls. I make up a lot of the stuff we do. Can you ladies give me an idea for a few art activities we can do? Thanks!!