Free website to learn languages

I found this website and it looks very good. They have a lot of languages and you can pick your native language for translation. You can also pick your level and start taking the course at your own pas I just started looking at it. You have to register, but I think it may be worth it. I just need to figure out how to use it with my daughter.

http://www.livemocha.com

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

Thanks Joha, I will check it out!! I really want to learn mandarin… :slight_smile:

Ive registered for this - but cant find the free bit - other than their challenge to get you hooked in the first place - or am I missing something???

Hey thanks Joha thats a very interesting website.I am searching for that kind of website for some time.I too have registered there.Let me see how it will go. :yes:

Since you are already registered once you log in, in the middle of the screen will show which languages you are learning, which ones you speak and then on thr right side you can pick which language you want to study (learning) and then you click on the start course. In thre next screen you click on learn to start your lesson.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have more questions :slight_smile:

Aha!!! :yes:

Fab thank you - the flash cards a good too

Karma to you :smiley: