Free Topics/clipart Website that you can select language

http://www.sugardoodle.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=642&Itemid=5

I have been looking at this website over and so far I like what I have found. They have great clip art, and ideas for activites to go along with the theme. Also they have teen and young adult items as well.
But the good part is you can choose the language you need.

If someone else has already posted I didn’t see it it, but I just found this one a couple of days ago when I was searching for Daniel in the Lions Den. :biggrin:

TIP:I had to ‘allow the site’ on my server before I could view some of the items. :wink:

I tried going to this site but my browser tells me that this is an attack site: (What is the current listing status for sugardoodle.net/sdclipart? Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.) It also says that visiting the site will install a program on my computer.

Uhm, I didn’t remember getting the notification. Thanks!!! I will check into that. I think it has something to do with their security license. Sometimes sites who haven’t been rated has that statement.

I didn’t notice any program on my computer, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t there.

Okay so everyone be careful and know what you are downloading, or the sites that you visit.

Thanks momtoo!