FREE "The Tale of Peter Rabbit" eBook Doman Style

I really have been enjoying having a way to make my own books, but who doesn’t love a classic? I have decided to take the wonderful Beatrix Potter “Peter Rabbit” series, and reformat them early learning style with words on one page and pictures on another. My kids love her books. We don’t have a nice copy at home, so I have started to create these.

Please click the link below to get a FREE ebook of “The Tale of Peter Rabbit” and please give my blog love by giving it a “like” or sharing it on your favorite social media. Whether people are into early learning or not, most all would love high quality ebooks for FREE. Thanks for the love!

http://pushplaylearning.com/my-ebook-store/

Two more free eBooks today! “The Tale of Benjamin Bunny” and “The Parts of Plants I Eat”

Do you have book requests? Let me know what you would like to see. Don’t forget to share it with your friends. Pin it, Tweet it, Like it, Share it! Thanks for the love!

Wow! Nice, this collection is growing fast, thank you so much, I love these!

My suggestions will be; anything with wheels, human body or math.

I second that mamaofwill! And, thanks cokers4life for the books!

Great work :yes: Thank you very much for sharing!

Míša

FREE eBook Friday! I am excited about my ABC Bird Book. I put a lot love into it. Plus, a fun little book on Garden Helpers.

http://pushplaylearning.com/free-ebook-friday-abc-bird-book/

Cokers! Thank you so much! My daughter loves all these books.

Thank you so much for these lovely books. If you have any two sentences books with large fonts can you please share? :slight_smile:

thnks soooooo much, my kids will love these, and I love having the extra time :wink:

Thanks guys. I fixed the link on The Flopsy Bunnies. Sorry about that. There is also a new science book talking all about what flowers do.

I am working on some more fun books with very large font. Hopefully I can get a couple up by next week. You should see a fun transportation book soon.

We’re really loving these Lacy!! Thanks so much!

Can’t wait to see the Transport book!

A new book is finally up on construction vehicles. I hope to continue this series. I decided to keep it shorter than most construction vehicle books. It still has about eight vehicles, but I want to actually finish a book before he gets up and leaves me. lol

Does anyone have this problem? At bedtime, he will finish a book but any other point in the day he is too busy for me. :confused:

Absolutely beautiful Lacy!! and thanks again for the series, we love it!

(Feels like you made this specially for us x x x x)