Free Starter Kits of Soft Mozart from 1 to 15th of March

SPECIAL OFFERS: FREE Starter Kit Downloadable (worth $15.99)
and
Free downloadable piano key guides (worth $3.99) .

MARCH 1 - MARCH 15

Dear Friends, Music Lovers and Customers!

As you know, “Soft Mozart” is a curriculum for teaching piano, music sight-reading, and ear training. This course achieves the highest standards of global music education because we believe every person has the right to learn to read music fluently.

To support this belief, from the 1st of March to the middle of the month, we are offering Starter Kits as free downloads in seven different languages: English, Russian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese and Kazakhs.

We have three goals for this campaign:

1. Give yourself, your friends, loved ones, relatives and acquaintances the opportunity to start learning music with the most ingenious and effective approach.

2. Help you learn six piano pieces using two hands.

3. Give you an opportunity to get our FULL, perpetual version of the entire program or a Subscription to the FULL version with a 10% to 50% discount (based on your dedication and effort).

How to get the discount?

1. The simplest way – LIKE us on facebook, write about our invention in your blog or any forum you participate in.

2. The most responsible way – spread this letter around through all your correspondence with parents of the kids of any age.

3. The most “difficult” – download the Starter Kit to connect your computer with your piano/keyboard and open our Gentle piano program.

4. The most fun – learn how to play one to six piano pieces with the help of our software, make videos and load them on You Tube. Express your creativity! We raise the stakes for the video, in which you not only play your piece, but also tell us about your personal experience with the program. Humor is welcome!

5. The most pleasant and useful to us – do not forget to write a Review about this product in our store!

6. The most important thing – write on our forum a small report on the work done and the story of why you consider yourself a candidate for a discount. Indicate what discount you expect.

We will be happy to meet you half way and help you purchase the program and curriculum with an affordable price!

We want you to use our invention effectively and with the maximum impact for your own learning and for teaching your children and even grandchildren.

Your success in teaching music is our success, the success of our brand and of our business.

Your payment for the “Soft Mozart” invention is your VOTE for smart and effective learning.

Dear All,

I have just downloaded the Softmozart free starter kit. Could anybody please explain me how to execute the file? Which application i need to open the file?

Thanks…

• Tanvi.

I’m wondering this too.

Also, does anyone know where to download the key guides as I could not find them? Thanks

A reviewer said you need a rar extracting program to open the downloadable file. I haven’t tried yet. Will let you know.

I used this to extract the file: http://download.cnet.com/Free-RAR-Extract-Frog/3000-2250_4-10804840.html

When the program opened I clicked on the “unrar” button as the instructions indicated. But, when I browsed to the folder where the file was it did not show. So I just typed “Soft” which is the name of the file in the file name box and clicked open. Voila!

Now I just need to connect the keyboard with the midi connector…let’s see if I have one.

It says it is only on Windows. :frowning:

Sea star here is the link for the key guides http://www.pianolearningsoftware.com/Solfeggio-piano-key-guide-Downloadable--ENGLISH_p_44.html
There are others in Abc and other languages but these are the ones to use :slight_smile:
Yes the program is available for Mac but you need to buy the perpetual copy in one go, discounts are available, head to the soft Mozart forum for info and more specific questions.
You will need an “unrar” :smiley: Program to get it loaded. I can’t help you with that as there was one already on my computer ( love you Bro!) but one was suggested on the soft Mozart forum if you havnt found one yet through google. Large files need to be zipped or compressed in order to transfer them quickly, otherwise you would be down loading them for potentially days!
You will also need some way to connect you computer to you keyboard, usually a midi cable sometimes a USB will be an option. My midi cable was cheap $10 from eBay and it works fine.

Problem solved!!

Steps :

1. Rename the file as “Soft.rar”. [ To rename just click the file and press F2 button and type “soft.rar”]
  2. Use any of RAR Extract (WINRAR or the one mentioned above).
  3. Extract it to a folder.
  4. Now you will get a installation file.Double click the file and complete installation.

Thanks for the guidance… Let me try to run with keyboard and will let you know.

• Tanvi.

Yay, thanks for that

Guys,
There is a free program called 7zip.
You don’t have to have rar - just download the program here: http://www.7-zip.org/download.html
The link to the key guides are embedded in the initial message of this thread - just point your mouse to the text about key guides and starter kits and you will be re-directed.

Hi!
I have installed the SoftMozart an my computer.After installation i can open the gentle piano game,the guess key game ,note alphabet game ,base stoff puzzle,but i can not open other to components in this program:Fruit lines school and Note duration school.Can anybody tell me how to execute this to files?I have tried with the 7-zip,i have tried to rename in Soft.rar the file but it is not working.
I have made a screenshoot and attachd to this post ,could anybody help ,please?Thank you.