Free homeschooling curriculum

Hey Guys,
I’m not sure if this has been posted in the past, but I found this great sight that has curriculum from Pre_k to Grade 2. It appears they are planning on trying to get to the 8th grade eventually.
Once you sign up they proved you with a ebook for whatever grade you are trying to teach and a years worth of activities. Plus they proved printouts that you might need and it appears videos too at the click of a button.
http://www.theheadoftheclass.com/SplashPage/SplashPage.aspx

thanks a lot for sharing

Thank you… Geat site…

great thank you!

Looks good! KARMA!

going to check this out! Thanks!

Hello Dreamwater,

I wanted to thank you for this link to Head of the Class. We have been using it for about two months now and I can see that there were some things I had not included in our teaching program.

My son loves Happy and Max and is progressing well. I started him on three levels all at once. Kindergarten and Preschool to recap some things he has already done and other things that are new. (It sounds like a lot but it honestly is no fuss, it’s quick little lessons that are easily incorporated into the school day.) And as he has just finished Grade One, we are covering that one too. I saw that we are behind in Math and ahead in English. The Science is simple and easy to do. We liked the musical instrument discriptions it gives a breif overview as to what it does and sounds like - up to now I haven’t done much with music so it was a good start I guess. He loves the Art videos and we have learned a few different methods of painting. They also do Spanish so we are going to attempt to learn it. I like the flash cards - small but fine for my sons age - he is 5 1/2. The worksheets are clear and we like the handwriting ones - and you can reprint easily. And in some cases I let him work alone on the computer as you can tell if he is doing it wrong.

I have seen though that you do need a fastish link for the presentations. When our link is a little slow we find it a bit frustrating waiting for it to get going.

I had been looking for something like this and so am delighted to have a basis that can easily be added on to and expanded.

Many thanks Tabs

thanks for sharing