Free Flashcards with Real Life Images??

Hello,

I have been looking for free downloadable/printable flashcards for my daughter’s therapy showing actions, emotions, etc., etc. All those available for free are cartoon-like, or would only show a limited number of objects, while I am looking for clear real-life images of more advanced concepts (verbs, prepositions, emotions, etc). If anybody came across such free flashcards, I would greatly appreciate the link. Thanks in advance!

Hi,

How about taking pictures of familiar objects around her or faces of people (like YOU) she already known to demo different emotions? I sometimes add in photos of objects my daughter has seen to make my own flash cards in LR. She enjoys it.

Just my 2 cents. I would love to know where to get free downloadable real images too. :slight_smile:

Thanks, it is a very good idea. I need these for her ABA and speech therapy, and for the skills to generalise, I will need to have same concepts in different images, so ready-made flashcards would be quite helpful.

Have you looked at the free flashcards in powerpoint on this webiste? There are hundreds of slideshows, of which many many of them have real images

Thanks, Sarah, I will look through those for sure.

When I was making stimuli for my son’s ABA labeling program I just googled images and saved the jpg file. I then sent them to walmart and had them printed for 19cents a picture. In the end it turned out to be cheaper when you factor in ink cost. Plus they are durable and you can use them for more then one program
Good luck!

That’s very clever, waterdreamer. Thanks for the tip!

Maybe you can try books for exampls Baby Faces.
My grandson likse those baby photos in different expressions very much.

Thanks, 2010BEBES. I need this for my daughter’s therapy though, so I will need to introduce each image separately and with “distracters”, so flashcards format would be the best. I could, however, try these books to help generalisation and for “extracurricular” activities. Thanks!