FREE~ Flashcard~ Super Learning~ Prek-Medical School

This program is FREE (they also have a pay version but we use ONLY the free one). You do need to register but it is so very easy… I find it useful for my 6,8, 15 year olds and also myself…

http://www.freeworldu.org/static/index.aspx

Regards,
Susan Khan

do you homeschool in the us? is this an accredited us program? thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

Yes I homeschool in the US. It is accredited although you have to pay for that service. I get the FREE version and we use that one :slight_smile:

Susan Khan

Thank you, looks very interesting!
Karma to you!

I’d like my kids to ‘graduate’ by the time their 13/14. I don’t think that this is a far stretched based on US standards, so long as they get started with 1st grade when they’re 2, which ds now is. He spends his free time playing while singing the alphabet, counting random things, playing with the computer, drawing shapes, writing letters & numbers, sounding out letters, reading simple books, etc. - basically 1st grade tasks, so I figure it’s not a far stretch to put him on that schedule. The porblem is that I’m not sure where to go from here, so your link is helpful - thanks again!