Free Educational Software

Check out this web site, it’s got reviews of the best learning games, software and web sites:
http://www.educational-freeware.com/

It has following categories:
• All • Favorites • 3D • Art • K-12 • Kindergarten • Languages • Mathematics • Music • Programming • Reading • Science • Social Studies • Toddlers • Typing • Videos

Thank you, it is just great! What a treasure to have it all (12 pages!) put together and categorized! Thanks and k! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thanks this helps us homeschoolers. My toddler, and high schoolers can enjoy these sites. I am looking at it all now.

It’s a good collection of games and information all at one place. Good one. Thanks Bebita

Wow, that’s great!

that’s great!

Thanks, looks really interesting. My kids will enjoy this one for sure!

very useful one… thanks for sharing… :slight_smile:

Very excellent thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the link! :slight_smile:

This is excellent site… thank you very much

for linux users, I strongly recommend “childsplay”. my child learned animals (in english) and their voices. she learned abc just in a moment (it was not our goal; we just wanted to have fun and to feed a penguin); here are also games for math and for memory development.

Thank you for sharing! Great site!

upd.
that very efficient game of letters-eating-penguin is in “tuxprint”.

Thank you, I have bookmarked it for future use. (Karma given!)

Thank you. This is an excellent site. I saved it for future use. :smiley:

Excellent bebita I knew there where some coloring books but could not find them. My grandson is coloring the DONKEY.
Thanks a lot.