Free DVD and worksheets from NASA!

I just ordered my free DVD and worksheets from NASA. I found this link on a blog I follow. If your not American(like me I’m Canadian) just email the webmaster all your info. I’m not sure what there like but can’t beat free and even if it’s suppose to be for grade 3-12 I’m sure my son will learn something :slight_smile: Just thought I’d share :slight_smile:
http://journeytothestars.org/

Thanks. I ordered mine.

Thanks for link! Karma to you! :blush:

waterdreamer,

Karma to you. If not for our child for being to young, we can benefit from it. I already order mine.
thanks.

Hi, they stopped the program at the moment! :frowning:
I’ve joined their mailing list though,
They will contact us as soon the program is reopened :yes:
Karma to you, waterdreamer!

Thanks everyone! I just got on the mailing list 8)

Yesterday I received the package ‘JOURNEY TO THE STARS’ from NASA.

It came with 3 DVDs (i am waching one and imagine the others are copies). it is incredible good. We can select the language: English, Spanish, French, Deutsch, chinese and 2 more i do not know and italian.
Just from listening to the french version i can practice because it comes with letters in english and the pronunciation is very clrear. I listen to the english, spanish, french and italian versions.
The workbook seems very good and it has activities before and after watching he video at three grade levels:
Grades 3-5
Grades 5- 8
Grades 9-12

As Nadia said, they stop the program and is not active now but I encourage you to subscribe to their list so that they can email you when it is back.
Thanks a lot waterdreamer, karma to you for giving us the information to benefit from this great product.

Tried to register but it said “Website cannot display page”. Under maintenance maybe?

I can’t wait to get mine! I think they sent an email a few weeks ago that said shipping might be delayed b/c of the response. Gabriel is in love with the stars and moon, so I think this will be interesting for him.

Looks like they are taking orders… Here’s what I found when I went to the link: :wub:

Dear Educators: Due to overwhelming demand, we are temporarily closing our online request form for the Journey to the Stars DVD. Don’t worry though, we do plan to resume taking orders in the future, after we have filled existing requests and burned some more disks. If you would like to be notified when the request form is active again, please enter your name and email address below. Thanks for your interest!