Free download of 5 kids songs - ends today

http://www.kidsongs.com/page/cat/freebies/post/coupons/

Thanks, I got mine. I just wish I could have previewed them before downloading. Some kids songs are so annoying to listen to over and over.

brilliant…thanks for the sharing

I tried all day but it wont let me check out with any free coupon code. Kept saying my cart was empty and didnt have any spot for me to enter a code. So gave up in disgust. I have some kidsongs dvds anyhow and they are very ancient. Like 80’s-ish. I didnt think much of them.

Mine are still pending. We will see if anybody actually gets them. You may have been after Jan 31st in our time zone Nikita.

I went to the Kidsongs site, they’ve extended the offer through tomorrow – Seems there were some glitches that have been worked out – It worked great!! They have a “coupon center” under Free Stuff where you can see all of the different discounts.

Yes, they sent me an email a week later saying they had some problems with the downloads and that they should work now. I went on their site and clicked on my orders and downloaded them just fine.

I know this is an old thread, but noticed there are more download specials (buy one, get one free) and coupon codes for other promotions going on at kidsongs. Go to the “coupon center” on their site to see the latest.