Free Botany ebooks Doman style

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that I just started creating free ebooks that are done Doman style with words on one side of the page and pictures on the other. The ebooks can be opened up in iBooks or you can print them out and place them in sheet protectors for your own book collection.

My first series corresponds with our Botany studies in our home. I have plans to release more as I make them, so be sure to subscribe to my blog for updates.

Thanks everyone! http://pushplaylearning.com/free-botany-ebooks-for-young-readers/

I love your blog. Thank for this.

I LOVE these books cokers4life, thank you for creating them. What I like about them is the separated text and that they contain truly interesting facts, at the same time it’s done very professionally and very beautifully. I can’t wait to see more in this series.

Great job! And just in time for our botany lessons! Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Great job! Many thanks and we are looking forward to the next ones :wink:

Great site, very nice and unusual books!

Thank you very much!
Would you tell how you managed to get the illustrations/pictures for, say, the Tale of Peter Rabbit? Did you scan them from the actual book? I’m thinking to do something like this with Dr Seuss’ books. My son loves the books but he is distracted by pictures and does not pay attention to words. Thanks a lot!

о, вы молодцы что своими руками создаете книги! Здорово!

Hi,

Just tried your link but it is not working. Also, went directly to your web site but also could not open anything.

Thanks,

Jerome

Hi … i am unable to open anything too
apparently the page is suspended?