Flashcards method - how many and how often to show flashcards

I know that Glenn Doman recommends this method of showing any flashcards to your baby or toodler:
You should have about 5 categories with 5 pictures in each, show it to your child in random order every card 3 times a day. After 5 days start removing from each category the oldest card (it is good to write a date when you added to the category) and add a new card to each category. I did it this way with printed flashcards but to print the flashcards is so expensive so I decited to use flascards on the screen. It would be great it something like this would be possible with the Little Reader program. Do you have any idea how to do it??? Thanks.

Dear Pupisek,

If I understood you right, then this can easily be done by brillkids :wink: Just download (or create) the categories you want to show your child, then play them one after the other using playback. I think you can also create a playlist that plays all 5 categories consecutively and automatically :slight_smile: Watch the tutorial and try it … you’ll get a hang of it no worries :wink:

I was also wondering, if you replace the old categories as you were saying…does that mean that the old ones just get thrown out? or do you repeat again them after a while?

Hope this helps :slight_smile:
Noha