Flash cards for right brain development

Hi, I have a question for those of you who do flashcards for right brain. How often do you flash and do you ever repeat cards? If it’s exclusively for right brain, do you just do a different set each session or do you show them maybe 3x and then retire? Please share your thoughts and experiences. I’ve been considering www.rightbraineducationshop.com or even just the free PowerPoint downloads here on BrillKids.
Thanks!

Also, I wanted to mention that we are already doing Tweedlewink and Wink to Learn Spanish for right brain. I am looking to supplement with additional flash cards or any other right brain activities I could do with a 12 month old. I’m open to suggestions :slight_smile:

Anyone using right brain education shop?

I remember reading Aangeles recommending this website for right brain training. I’m thinking to use the website for my 2.5 y.o., too.
Maybe you can try to search the forum by the name of the website and see what comes up.

I did a search but didn’t find too many details. I’m still debating whether or not it’s worth it since we already do Tweedlewink and Wink to Learn. I just want to make sure we are doing enough RB training at this point.

You can sign up at the right brain education shop and see how it goes. They told me one can cancel their membership within 30 days if they don’t like it.
There is a very good blog by Shen Li about right brain education http://www.figur8.net/articles/right-brain-education/

If you want to do RB flashing per Shichida, I believe, he recommends at least 200 cards/images at a time. We also do TW and WInk to Learn Spanish with my 2.5 y.o. It doesn’t seem like it’s enough flashing according to Shichida. There are other aspects of RB training apart from flashing. Shen Li’s blog will help you with that. Good Luck!

200 cards/images at a time! Extraordinary what the brain can handle…