Finished LM semester 1 and 2 and what is next?

I just finished showing my daughter 3.5 year old daughter with LM semester 1 and 2. I wonder what I should do next. Is there going to be semester 3 and 4 coming out soon? Should I start semester 1 and 2 all over again? I usually used LM in between little reader and little Chinese so I did not get to play all the extra resources while I was doing that. I usually play 2 lessons a day and 2-3 times a week. In addition, she was excited in the beginning and would sing along but after about 60 days into the program she was not as keen as before. She would not respond or sing along anymore. I am not sure how much she actually got it. I think the chords that are shown later may be a bit hard for her.

I am doing soft mozart with her and we had some ups and downs. Recently I seem to be hitting a wall across the board when it comes to early learning.

Any recommendations?

Thanks.

Marrtai

Hopefully you will get advice as to when the new curriculum is coming out ( semesters 3 and 4) but in the mean time I would consider replaying the curriculum from where she was singing along and see if she starts singing along again. If she does then replay the curriculum slowing down and repeating lessons as she stops singing along. This way she will be an active participant all the way to the end of semester 2 hopefully!
Repeating can’t hurt.
Have you linked your softmozart to you little musician? Importing the picture icons? And adding some of the little musician colours to softmozart also? Linking the two mug help cement the ideas for her.
Small steps with softmozart and regular practice are the keys to progress. Also take some videos. Often the progress they make is so slow or minor that we just can’t see any progress at all when in fact there has been lots!

Thanks for the recommendation. How do I link the soft mozart icons to Little Musician please? I think that is a great idea that I should have done long time ago!

Regards,

Marrtai

Go the the files section in the Soft Mozart forum. There you will find a file. Just download it, unzip and it will import all on it’s own. Also, you will find Ode to Joy and Hot Cross Buns with the SM icons to import.

Thank you so much! Being able to use the same icon is great. We will do semester 1 and 2 again with the new icons.

Is there anyone here having idea when LMs semesters 3&4 come out? Just looking forward to the day. My 2 year old baby has just finished sem 1&2 acquiring great music knowlege provided by the software. Now i donot where to go as i donot have background in music and no music centers in my city accept such tiny baby as well. :frowning: