file for teaching chinese for older kids (5+)

I have posted a file about chinese school
http://forum.brillkids.com/downloads/?sa=view;id=5920

I don’t know how to read chinese, but what is it all about? Can you help explain?

I just posted a set of 3 files that are supposed to allow you to run one of the flash files I made for teaching my daughter chinese Mandarin.

I am not sure how to share this file, what I do is :

1. I create a folder with name Kingka as I create this words to help the learning from a game we purchase. (I like the game but I dont think it by itself will do the trick for us) -

2. Copy all the 3 files in that folder alone

3. open an internet browser ie internet explorer - dont do anything just open it in whatever default you have it does not matter.

4. Go to the folder and double click the file that is called index - that is it. it will automatically go to the internet browser and run my file from there.

good luck this is how I would like to see more chinese presentations, mine generally speaking are a picture, chinese symbol, pying and english word so my daughter gets to hear the chinese pronounciation 3 times (picture, symbol, pying) and once see the english word to help with spelling. This particular one was done for review.

hope this helps you.

the name of the files are:
fixpromp
index
kingka_Support_part4

YOU must have only these 3 files in the folder and double click on index

Gloria