Feel like I should be doing more

My Dd is two years old and has down syndrome. I have been doing the LR and LM with her everyday. We also do a lot with some You Tube childrens songs that I really like. They are Kids TV 123 and Super Simple Songs. We are doing as much crawling as possible, she likes to scoot. I feel like I should be doing more but just not sure what. I don’t have a lot of time as I also homeschool my other three children but I don’t want to miss something.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Sandy

I think your doing great! Is your daughter sitting in during school time with the other children. That might be helpful.
Also have you read What to do about your brain injured child? That books is great.
Also you can look into Tweedlewinks overview course. I know I learned a lot from it. I bet it would benefit all your children!

Thanks Waterdreamer, Yes I have the book and read most of it. I also just finished Rescuing Your Brain Injured Child. I guess sometimes I get worried and I have nothing to compare to.

Sandy

Sandy,

I also think you are doing great. I think lots of mommies here feel the same. We all feel like we should be doing more - especially with our special needs kids. I think covering those 3 areas - reading, math, and physical mobility - is a really good comprehensive approach. I did less and yet sometimes I felt overwhelmed. It is especially commendable being that you are homeschooling 3 others at the same time. I’ve read some of your other posts and your daughter is doing so well. She is reading already, and that alone is amazing.

Lori