Feedback Needed: Learning Made Easy for Kids with Kidolea

Hello Friends,

We are a team of software developers working on developing learning tools for kids. In this regard, we started putting up our videos in open domain on the following channel - www.youtube.com/kidoleatv

We request you to kindly visit our channel and give your valuable suggestions. We will work on such inputs in our future updates.

We can also be found on www.facebook.com/kidolea

Kindly suggest. Thanks in advance.

Team Kidolea

awesome work kidolea :clap: ! we just watched the Colors train song in kidolea, was clear and my kiddo jumped to it uttering colors loudly, looking ahead to watch rest of the videos. Generally I watch the song video before my son watches…in a way I could filter out and show him only the good ones…, so would goahead take a look at it and wud get back with reviews and requests if any :thumbsup:

Dear Cheerymom,

We are all very excited after reading your comment. It really helped in boosting our confidence levels and we are very keen on developing many more videos - which are kids friendly in the coming days.

Do let us know, if you want us to work on any specific content needs you may have for your kids? We will try to include it in our plans.

Keep visiting us on www.youtube.com/kidoleaTV & www.facebook.com/kidolea for all the latest updates.

Thank you very much.

Team Kidolea
www.kidolea.com