Favourite books again

Another favourite books thread… I thought I’d split it up into ages as I’m after book recommendations for around 18m - 2yo. I’m finding it hard to find books that are not too simple but that also don’t have long sections of text as they don’t hold her attention. Sometimes I think I’ve found a winner only to have her show no interest what so ever. When did others like books like The Gruffalo?

These are the books my daughter enjoyed at different times

0-12 months
Black and White by Tania Hoban (I used this and others in the series when she was very young)
Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes by Annie Kubler (she enjoyed looking at the faces in this one - there isn’t a great deal of text)
Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
Dear Zoo by Rod Campbell
The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
That’s Not My … books by Fiona Watt
Baby Touch Squeaky Book by Ladybird
Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes by Mem Fox
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See by Bill Martin Jr
I Love You Through and Through by Bernadette Rossetti Shustak
Peekaboo Zoo by Mandy Ross
Eyes, Nose, Toes Peekaboo by DK Publishing
Whose Stripes by Fiona Phillipson
Sweet Dreams, Maisy by Lucy Cousins

12-18 months
My Very First Book of Colors by Eric Carle (I think this book was one of the ways she learnt all her colours early)
There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly by Pam Adams (she loves poking her finger through the hole)
In the Night Garden books by Andrew Davenport (particularly the ones that follow the story line of the tv show like Igglepiggle Lost)
Sometimes I Like to Curl Up in a Ball by Vicki Churchill (it took a while to warm up to this one but now it’s a fav)
Dig Dig Digging by Margaret Mayo
Maisy Takes a Bath by Lucy Cousins (she loves saying Ding, Dong when the doorbell rings)
Hello Baby! by Mem Fox (we have to do all the actions like rolling eyes, twitching nose)
I Spy Little Animals by Jean Marzollo (there are a few others in the series but she likes this one the best)
Slinky Malinki Open The Door by Lynley Dodd (I think I will buy a few more Hairy Maclary as they seem to fit the bill)
Hippo Has a Hat by Julia Donaldson (she loves this at the moment - I have ordered a few more by Julia Donaldson and hope they arrive soon)
Colour books (Blue, Orange, Red and Purple) by Sharon Gordon (these are library books and she also loves them! they are no longer in print and I can’t find them to buy in English - only Spanish. Unless I pay a lot for shipping 2nd hand to Australia)
Old Macdonald’s Farm by Liz Pichon (another library book - it has actions but we just did all of the noises)
This Old Man by Pam Adams (lots of holes to poke fingers through)