Fantastic new book that teaches your child music notation etc!

Hi all,

A fantastic new book is available - the following is copied from the back of the book -

Does your child show an interest in music? Might he or she enjoy a fun-filled introduction to some basic music ideas? The stories from musicland series from Robins Garden Books uses charming stories to illustrate for children some basic musical concepts (e.g. pitch, tempo, musical notation etc) Children find the stories so enthralling that they dont even realise they are learning!

The book has been created by my Auntie Sue Lake. It is advertised as being aimed at 3-7 year olds but if you have a child like mine who started reading at 8 months then no doubt they will love it too at a much younger age!

This book really is very good. It makes music theory fun and easy to understand. I highly recommend it.

The book called ‘Stories from musicland’ by Sue Lake is £11.99 / $17.99 plus p+p and available at the moment direct from Sue herself via her email - 'slakemusicmakers@gmail.com

It will soon be available from Waterstones Nottingham UK and ‘Robins Garden Books’

Its definately worth buying. Your child will love it and learn loads :slight_smile:

Sounds very interesting! I put it on my wishlist at amazon.com.

But could not read music, then how to teach children?

Well with this book you can learn the basics with your child as it makes it very simple and easy to understand:-)