faith in god and culture

:slight_smile: hi every one :laugh: :laugh:
do you think brain developement of baby is very very important but with this faith in god and culture and ethics also imoprtant i have seen meny childs when they grow younger they do meny things like drinking/drugs/stilling things etc though they are very very smart or extraordinary in education but other side is black.
only right guidelines can save them

ashutosh
tej’s papa

I agree… knowledge is useless if you don’t have love and wisdom. Fortunately, it is so easy to teach moral values… just be a good example. Faith in God… well, that comes from God so I leave that up to Him. My goal is just to be a good example, tell them about God, teach them from the Bible, and leave the rest up to God. I think when you have a good relationship with your children based on unconditional love, then they won’t be too interested in rebellious activities… they won’t be seeking other excitement or passions to fulfill some emptiness… they won’t be so influenced by peers to do things that they know are stupid or harmful just to get approval. They will all make some mistakes but I don’t believe that teens will all go through rebellious years as is their reputation… I know plenty of really nice young people – smart AND wise.