Eye exercises and memory linking by Twiddle Wink

I just recently learned about Twiddle Wink, and read some of the reviews and experiences, thank you so much everyone! It was interesting to learn about photo eye play and thank you, Martina for explaining how you made your own files with it! Great job!

On right brain kids website, they mention that they use eye exercises and memory linking exercises on their videos. I am not in the situation where I can get the videos to look at, but was wondering if anyone who owns a set can comment. What kind of eye exercises they show? And what kind of memory linking ativities do they use?

I’ve seen one, where the child needs to follow the flower that moves to different spots around the screen, what other ones are there?

Appreciate your comments! :slight_smile:

Hi ! I’m attended twiddle wink lessons with my kids and own their DVDs. They cover e-flashcards of science, art-famous paintings, math, phonics, perfect pitch- music notes, photoeye play wt poetry, etc. etc. It is certainly worth the purchase to me.

They do the follow the flower thing and photeyeplay. Memory linking? I don’t think they have that in there. I haven’t watched them in months.