experiences about shichida and Doman methods

Hello everyone!!
I’m going to teach my child with shichida or Doman method…but I want to know that if this methods may have some bad effects on children or not…
If any one has any information or someone who has been thought with these methods when he/she was a child, I’d be so so happy to know the experience…
thanks alot for your help

Nazbanoo,

There are quite a few videos on the internet discussing the Shichida and Doman method. It’s my understanding that the programs can only be helpful (Not harmful). I think the most important thing to remember is that the learning must be concise and accurate. The learning must not be forced. If the child becomes bored and looks away, just stop and try again later. Both programs are intensive (Schichida more than Doman). Perhaps the child learning isn’t showing signs of learning, but I can guarantee you that the child is in fact learning. Remember to stay consistent and enjoy! Only good things can come from the learning. The time spent with the little one is a win win situation as well. Search the brill boards for more information on this topic. You can also search Youtube for some videos!

Hopefully this helps you.

thanks alot for your help Humbler9