Expecting Mom

Hi my name is janet,

I got to this through my yahoogroup…I am so amazed with the software, thank you so much. I just love it…I got a 2 year old and one on the way…can’t wait. I want to teach my children to speak the languages I grew up with and of course to read. I remember, when I was young and I wanted to learn to be able to recognized the signs in the book, seeing other kids reading. I am happy to be able to teach this to my babies in a playful way…thanks so much!!!My parents are from the philippines and we talked tagalog at home, we moved to germany because of my dads job, so I grew up with the german language and my husband only talks english. I hope to be able to teach my babies all three languages…

thanks brillkids

Hi and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here! I’m so glad you like Little Reader. It is a wonderful tool for learning to read, as well as learning other languages. Please let us know if you have any questions. I hope to see you around the forums!
Nikki

Hi Janet, I’m a Filipina too! Welcome and hope to see you in the ‘Tagalog’ forums! There are quite a few of us Filipinas here =)