Excited to have found Brill Kids

Hi My name is Denise and I have recently found Brill Kids. I am very excited to have found it as I have been making word,math and picture cards for my son for over a year now. This will save me a lot of time. My son Josiah has Down syndrome and can really benefit from all this brain stimulation. Thanks so much for making this available to us.

Welcome! I’m glad that you’re here! :slight_smile:

HI AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM. WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BROWSE THE FORUM AND SHARE YOUR IDEAS AND EXPERIENCE WITH US

LOVE TO HEAR MORE FROM YOU SOON

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

I also share the same feelings. Excited to have found brillkids!!!

I found it a few weeks ago and was very excited as well. It really is a great site. There are so many topics covered that it is very helpful and great to connect with others that are doing that same thing.

It really is a great site!

I actually told my husband that if we could just afford one educational item for our daughter that it should be Little Reader! I feel the same way. It is so much more useful that PowerPoint and the community here is priceless.

Welcome, Denise, and thank you all for your very kind comments!

Welcome Denise! We hope you will enjoy this site as much as we do. You will have fun teaching your child manyany things. The founders of this site are always around in the forums to answer questions. I don’t know how KL has time to answer all the questions on this forum, but she does and does it well! And then we are always here too, so feelfree to drop a line…you will be amazed at the response you get…:slight_smile:

Oh I forgot to mention Lappy, the mod mom, who is always answering questions too!

Welcome Denise!

Salute to the Brillkids Team :biggrin:

This site is really priceless!

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15

I think we are all feeling the same when we found out this site.

This is really very helpful to us in so many ways. So let us invite all our friends and moms
that we know so that their kids will benefit from this too. :slight_smile: