Excited Mom from California!!

Hello Everyone,

I am somewhat new to the site, but very excited to be apart of this community :slight_smile: There is soooo much to learn that I don’t even know where to start…I stumbled across this site by chance and I am so glad I did. I look forward to learning all that I can and I want to thank you all in advance for your time spent creating downloads, thoughtful reponses to members questions, creative posts, and so much more!!

Thank You Lappy for the warm welcome, I really appreciate it!!

Hi and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here! If you haven’t done so already, I hope you will browse the forums and add to the discussions that interest you. We would love to hear your insight and opinions. Please let us know if you have any questions. See you soon!
Nikki

Hello Patience, and welcome to our online community! :happy:

I do hope that you will explore our other sections, especially our early learning boards, because there is a lot of useful information there pertaining to early education subjects such as reading, math, music, signing, and so much more! :yes:

Our forum file downloads area is also a great resource for free educational materials, and what’s even better about it is that it gets updated everyday by BrillKids and other forum members - be sure to stop by and look around!

If you have any questions, just post around, and I’m sure we’ll all be happy to lend a hand. :blush:

Have a good time at the forums, and enjoy your stay! :biggrin:

• Lappy