Exchange Valentine's traditions from different countries

Hi There I think is a fun idea to exchange some valentine’s ideas from our differents members from different countries we have in this forum.
I will go first;
The most nice idea I had was when I was teaching in this school in South America, IN valentine’s day they will sell red roses for like 0.30 cents each one. You could go buy one and write the name from the person you wanted to be delivered and that is it! there were theses students will be encharge of the delivery (of course inside campus) could be deliver to another teacher or other students or anyone who works inside school.It was really fun!!

The only one I can think of is kids exchanging valentines and candy with their class. I used to love making my own box to collect the Valentines.

I’m in the USA. In school, we used to be able buy and send flowers (Carnations) to other students and teachers at the school. A white flower was for friendship, pink was for admiration, and red for passionate love. We were able to have them delivered anonymously which really generated teenage excitement. I still remember getting an anonymous red flower. But I’ve been told that this practice has been banned because it caused pain to teenagers without flowers or pocket money. Young children here bring cards and/or candy for all of their classmates and teachers. My husband and I used to go out for a nice dinner on Valentine’s Day. We stopped because the restaurants are too packed that night. Instead we wait until the summer and try to go out for a romantic dinner by ourselves.

Lori