Ella playing the piano at 31 months old

Andreasro,

Very well said.

Merry Christmas everyone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-YKDh69juo

Very Happy Christmas to specially Ella and all the parents.
soo …nice…and great!!

Hi aangeles,
Do you purchased the 499.99 or the time limited version? Which is better?

Thanks!

I think all is not most of the BK mom’s purchased the subscription version. It allows you to have access to all the updates.

Sorry, my toddler submitted my last post before I was ready…

I believe Hellene gives a discount on subsequent years of membership especially if you are active on the forums. You might want to contact Hellene and see what she thinks given your
circumstances.

Sonya

I got mine before the price increase and change in pricing structure so my answer may not be helpful to you since it is not available anymore. Sorry…

Hi
It is ok.

wow,The super Mom"s super Baby :biggrin:

Thank you for posting this. I too was having problems supporting the program after reading the ‘debate’ but struggled with PW’s pricepoint. I am grateful for everything that you all have shared about this program, though, and am hopeful for sharing the gift of musical ability with my children now.

I have to admit that I was initially uncertain about choosing Soft Mozart after that big ‘debate’. However, I decided to give it a try and I am SO glad that I did! :biggrin: I am really enjoying using the program myself and can see huge progess in my own (very limited) piano skills. So just by watching me learn, my DD is being exposed to learning piano. Also, I think the program is genuinely designed to teach absolute beginners and very young children from the age of two upwards, which I did not think was possible before. The games are designed to help teach perfect pitch but are fun and easy to play.

I also have been genuinely amazed and touched by the enthusiasm and positive input / advice from Hellene on the SM forum. She is as excited about our children learning piano as we are!! She personally has answered every post made on the forum with suggestions and ideas about how to personalise the approach to each child, including where there are problems and difficulties. I could not recommend this program any more highly.

We would like to share a video with you about how Soft Mozart is being used in Kazakhstan to teach kids with special needs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inm2ug7ymSs

i love it!!! my baby is just 2 months old , and i will like to buy the program , do you think is to soon to start teaching him?