EL Homeschool Guitar Band

In case you have not seen my girls before, they are 17, 16, almost 14 and 12. They were all raised in an early learning environment, although I didn’t know about infant reading until I already had my fourth. They were all taught to read when they turned 3 and we did lots of other stuff, too. So here they are, all these years later. They have taken a liking to music and are for the most part, self-taught. They learned through some guidance from my dad, but mostly through YouTube. They are unique because they write their music and arrange their music and began writing their own songs almost as soon as they learned a few chords. Every one of them writes on their own and sometimes together. They write songs for me for our MonkiSee DVDs, so you may have seen them there. I sang with them A LOT when they were little and we listened to lots of kid’s praise and worship music when they were little. So, this is where they are right now. I thought it might be neat to see children that were raised as EL as they grow up. I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dorq-ddiY9w

Lovely! You know I think your girls are just darling. :slight_smile: Great stuff!