Early learning

hi my name is Aileen and I am a mom of a 23 month old son name Jason.
Jason loves to read his abc all the way to z and counts from 1 to 10
I was wondering if its to soon to teach him how to read it seems that when I pull out my flash cards he is eager to learn?
he is drawn to anything that spins, cars,fans and clocks he cant get enough of it is this normal behavior he has been behaving like this since he was 1yrs old. should I be worry?

It is not too early to teach nim to read. You will find many parents on this site with children even younger than your son. It sounds like so far you have given him a great start. As far as the infatuation with fans and spinny things I think that is normal boy behavior. My mom used to say my son was a member of “The Fan Club” because he loved fans so much. He is 2 1/2 now had his interest has waned over time.

It’s never too early to teach anything!

totally agreed Nikki, i feel always im too late to stat this and feel regret

thanks everyone I really appreciate it and I love taking the time to teach my son Jason.he makes my day.

Yes, there’s nothing to worry about Balimuse, and it would seem that you’re on the right track - your child obviously loves learning, and this is because you make his lessons so joyous for him. :happy: