early learning in playschool

hi I am a playschool teacher,can I use this method to teach children english in playschool?I mean when it’s more children looking at the flash card etc.Will the effect be the same as when it’s one to one?
many thanks

lelask,

Is ther a difference between playschool and preschool.?
What age are your playschool alumni.?

hello 2010BEBES,
I don’t know myself if there is difference between playschool,playgroup,preschool and kindergarten :smiley: I always thought it is the same thing just different name :blink: .In our school system in Slovakia there are children between 3 and 6 .

Thanks lelash,
Here in Peru we have also nido, preschool, prekinder, kinder for those ages (3-6),
I think flashing one to one is much better than in a group.
Today I had my mother in law’s nurse flashing encyclopedic bit to my grandson and he corrected her because he was missing what the animals eat. She was mentioning only the names.
It really make me laugh and realized he paid attention when i flash then to him many months before.

hi bebes, you see how clever is the little boy :smiley:
Have you bought the LR software? Or you just make the cards your self? Are you teaching him forein language?

I did not bought LR when it was less expensive a year ago when i first enter brillkids and I am sorry for that.
I was working for raising my points in order to buy it with discount. In the mid time they released the new version with curriculum and much better but… the price was to high for me.
Another reason is that my grandson is not every day with his father so it was impossible to follow the program daily. He stays more time at his mother’s and she is not a believer on babies reading.
Now I am working very hard again for discounts.
I bought very good encyclopedic cards here in Peru and read a lot to him in English and spanish.
Since a child he has been listening to many languages with CD Wee sing Aroun the world and also CD with Children’s Songs in french that I bought in Paris.
He use to sing ABC in english a time ago and now he is starting to recognize the letters and associating with words. So I think it will not be long for him to be reading. They told me that in preschool (2 years from now) they will start reading in english befor then spanish but I think spanish is easier because you do not have short or long vowels and normally the word pronounces as it is written.