Early Learning for 14month old Twins?

Hi!

I’m a mommy of very hyper active twin boys. They’re toddling now and touch everything and hardly stare at one thing for too long. They also fuss and fight each other occasionally. My issue is that I can’t get them to sit still in front of a computer. They get antsy and are easily distracted. They scream/cry if they can’t their own way i.e. slam on the keyboard.It’s typically me alone watching them. I think it would work nice if I had one baby at a time.

Does anyone else do early learning with twins?
How does one keep their attention?
Do they do the lessons while twins are together or separated?

Hi
I have almost 3 year old twin boys. It is an evolving situation. They started off looking at the screen as 9 mo olds, then as they got more active, I used to sit both on my lap. We could get a lot done this way because it was also a bonding time. They still like to sit with me, one on either side as we read (they got too big to sit on my lap and would fight if one brother touched the other!). I know how exasperating it is when they fight. I also read from the screen so they can hear my voice. It was part of a morning routine we had. We read from books a lot maybe up to 10 a day. It was the only thing that captured their attention for long periods. Will let you know if I think of anything else.